Sunday 23 September 2012

Then There Were Three

Well, for a weekend that began with no gigs booked in, I ended up performing in three glorious shows and having a wonderful time with a lot of lovely people!

The weekend kicked off at the beautiful Proud Cabaret, and I styled my hair differently for this one - no real reason, just wanted to try something new: I've gone for a rockabilly quiff/victory roll combination...

What do you think?

The show was smashing - literally! I managed to smash the champagne glass I use for my 'Broadway Belle' act against the ceiling, showering the audience with glitter and glass!! No one was hurt though and the rest of the show went well at least!

Michael Standen: Just chilling out backstage...

The second show was at the gorgeous little Rouge Bar - this hidden gem is always a pleasure to perform at, especially when the girls from The Late Night Shop are there too.

Mirror Picture! With the beautiful Charlie Buckitt

On Saturday I was invited to Volupte Lounge to join the Kitten Club for their two shows that night: it was such a blast!


The two shows were such a delight - it was lovely to meet Lola La Rouge, and I realised I'd never actually seen Tempest perform: every show I've done with her she's been the compere!

Dave the Bear bringing the house down!

It was especially nice to be able to relax after the show with a bottle (or two) of wine and while away the night with much gossip and hilarity.

Outside Volupte with Dave, Lola, Tempest and Delores

No comments:

Post a Comment