Monday 26 November 2012

Busy, Busy!

Another lovely few days in Cabaret land!

Espresso cocktails at Cellar Door

On Wednesday evening, I went along to Cellar Door to watch Kiki Kaboom and Pete Saunders performing their show 'Blues, Booze and Complete Country' (genius title!) It was a great show, and wonderful to hang out with so many performers who had come along to support them both.

Hanging out at Cellar Door

On Friday I was performing at the gorgeous Proud Cabaret, with a truly fabulous line-up! Proud is one of my favourite venues - it's a beautiful place, the people who work there are wonderful, and the show always has a stellar line-up: backstage is great fun too!


Saturday was a busy little day - early evening saw me at The Vintage Ball at Volupte Lounge, performing alongside the gorgeous Sophia St. Villier and Bambi - I love Volupte; it feels like being in a cozy living room with a bunch of friends!

Mirror Picture! With Sophia and Bambi

I was performing my 'Cottingley Fairy' act that night - the routine is one of my oldest and I have been performing it for around four years now, however the costume has been through several incarnations to reach the beautiful wings I now use; and those wings made their debut about two years ago the first time I ever performed at Volupte!

All the petals for the act!

As soon as the show had finished, I jumped into a taxi and tore across town back to Proud to perform there again!

Mirror Picture! With Kitty Devine, Missy Fatale, Ben Brown and Abi Collins

I adore weekends like this - full of shows, fun, pink wine and amazing people!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment