Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween Kink

Halloween is a fabulous time of year - an excuse for everyone to get dressed up and play out. Though I never really need an excuse to do that!

I spent Halloween day in a photo studio with Behind Burlesque - blog here! - shooting several of my new acts and my cabaret chanteuse outfit.

Cabaret

Midnight

Sugar

Then in the evening I went to perform my 'Lust' act for the fabulous fetishists of Kink Bar, London!

Ready for Showtime

 
Performance shots

With Taz after the show

Due to a couple of unfortunate cancellations, I had a very rare Friday evening off, which ended up being blissful, and I spent the time researching a few new ventures that I hope to start working on in the new year.

However on Saturday it was business as usual and I was performing as part of Proud Cabaret's Halloween 'Spellbound' show.

Proud staff getting into the Halloween spirit!

The show was great fun: hosted by Vicious Delicious, who I first saw in Edinburgh at the Fringe and I got to properly meet the Belgian juggler extraordinaire Florian Brooks too! Keeping with the nights theme, Chloe LloydSlinky Sparkles and Beau Rocks all performed their Halloween acts and Beau definitely brought the night to a spectacular close!

Beau Rocks, post show!

Mirror Picture! With Florian Brooks, Slinky Sparkles, Vicious Delicious and Chloe Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment