Tuesday 11 December 2012

Disney Princesses

I mentioned in my first Disney Princess post that my nocturnal internet ramblings turned up a lot more beautiful Princess imagery and I would like to share with you these gorgeous images by photographer Ryan Astemendi: real-life Disney Princesses! It's given me both massive costume envy, and ideas for shoots I'd like to do in the future - I hope you enjoy them as much as I do...

Snow White
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - 1937

Princess Aurora
Sleeping Beauty - 1959

Belle
Beauty and the Beast - 1991

Princess Jasmine
Aladdin - 1992

Pocahontas
1995

Rapunzel
Tangled - 2010

Tinkerbell
Peter Pan - 1953
**Not a Disney Princess but part of this artists series**

Jessica Rabbit
Yes, I know she's not Disney OR a Princess but you can't blame me for including this can you?!
Who Framed Roger Rabbit - 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment