Sunday 16 June 2013

Back on Show

Well this weekend was another of those that began with nothing going on and ended up being rather busy!

On Friday I returned, after a long hiatus, to the beautiful Proud Cabaret in the City of London to perform at their wonderful Murder Mystery night: it is a fabulous idea, based around Film Noir detective movies, with a cheeky cabaret twist and it was great fun!

Mirror Picture! With Ben, Taz, Mat Ricardo, Luke Meredith, Joe Morose, DeVees, Dan and Kitty Devine!

I adore Proud Cabaret and it was so lovely to be back performing alongside such wonderful people!

 
I can't think of a suitable caption ** Showgirl Mirror Shot

On Saturday was a double whammy at the gorgeous Volupte Lounge for Voluptease and The Vintage Ball. Once again both shows featured a fabulous cast and both audiences were wonderful. Volupte is such a hidden gem, I love it there!

Mirror Pictures! With Adriano Fettucini and Audacity Chutzpah (afternoon show) and Sophia St Villier and Emma Divine (evening show)!

It was also the first outing for my gorgeous new pasties from Banbury Cross's Bulletproof Showgirl company, and they were super sparkly!

Mirror Picture! Selfie!


I have a lovely busy week coming up as it is my birthday in a couple of days so I'll leave you with my favourite picture of the last few days...

I'm a bad cat momma... 


No comments:

Post a Comment